Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Nails: Black with Gold trims

Just a quick update before I head to bed.
Here are my nails for NYE. I originally was going to do just black with a coat of gold glitter, but I saw a design similar to what I did online and I really liked it.

So here. Black with gold trims and glitter and bling =]

I was in a rush to head out to a party so these did not turn out as great as I thought (or maybe I just suck at doing these designs?)

Anyway, happy 2013!
I hope you all have had a great start to the new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...