Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Ricey's bday!

Got made up and ready to go to one my dear friend's birthday dinner.
Before heading out, camwhoring and goodbye kisses for Mitten!


More camwhoring with cats when I got to Ricey's house.
Mui mui + me =]

@ the restaurant, while waiting for food =9

Burning off our calories with clubbing... although the drinks and shots probably totally cancelled out the calorie-burning haha.


I had a super fun time!
Though I have to admit that I am probably getting too old... I felt like the music was piercing through me when I was in the club. My ears rang for the entire day the next day D=

Anyway...
I had such an awesome time celebrating with this beautiful girl ;)
Happy birthday again, Ricey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...