Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, January 11, 2013

VanDusen Garden - Festival of Lights

Oops. I should have blogged about this a little earlier when it was closer to Christmas haha.
The last two years, I have wanted to see the Festival of Lights at the VanDusen botanical garden, but didn't get a chance to go... Well, I finally got to go this year! And it was totally worth it =D

The admission may seem a little pricey, and you probably wouldn't want to go more than once since the garden is not really big, but once in the garden, you'll feel that it was worth the price.
I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ;)


Look at all these glowing flowers!
They looked even more beautiful in real life.

Super happy camwhore shot =D

Pretty pretty lights everywhere!


Pink Christmas trees

This red tree looked so cool. And once again, look at those super pretty glowy flowers!

They had decorated gazebos throughout the garden too.
Some of them had heaters inside so it was like a nice little place to warm up before walking some more.

This gazebo didn't have a heater, but it was so pretty...
I'm not sure if this is considered a gazebo since it is only shaped like a gazebo with all the vines and lights?

The Festival of Lights event has ended now, but if you haven't been there, I recommend checking out the garden next year =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...