Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, July 25, 2011

Stuff... Sushi, chocolate, perfume, lipstick

Going to blog about two days in this entry, so that is why the randomness of this entry is even more random than some of my other random entries ^_^".

I was debating on whether to get the DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom perfume, or the Salvatore Ferragamo F for Fascinating Night perfume. Then, I realized there were no more DKNY in the size I wanted. They only the size I wanted in the ugly limited edition bottle, which I didn't want to get. So, I got the Ferragamo perfume.

Salvatore Ferragmo: F for Fascinating Night
Smells so fresh and sweet.
Less citrusy than the DKNY one... of course, both are two different scents.

Then, I finally went to get the NYX round lipsticks. I never knew Save On carried this brand until sometime last week. I was so excited and went to check it out XD.

NYX Lipsticks
Left: 618 Georgia
Right: 626 Vitamin


TIME TRAVEL BACK to YESTERDAY!

My brother and I went to Tokyo Joe's to eat. It was only my second time there, but I had a very good impression of the place from the first time, so I decided to bring my brother there... Just to find out that he has already been there before lol.

Gomae
So much seeds! I loved the gomae here. Perfect proportion of sauce and spinach. And I loved how the sauce has a lot of sesame seeds so it's a bit crunchy.

Miso Soup
Unlimited free miso soup. What can be better than that? Unlimited green onions with the soup. LOL!
As you can see, I love green onions.

Maki & Sashimi
Salmon & tuna sashimi - which my brother said was good, but I did not try since I don't like raw fish.
Mango california rolls - I don't know why, I love mango in sushi.
Dynamite roll - I found this roll to be too "fat/wide". I didn't like how I couldn't eat it in one bite...

Chopped Scallop Roll
This was pretty good. But because I'm not a fan of raw things, I didn't eat much. Raw scallops are the only raw things I eat at sushi places because they are chopped up into little pieces. I hate the slimy texture of raw foods >_<.

Instead of eating dessert at the restaurant, I bought Godiva chocolate bars from the mall while waiting for my brother to get application forms. Hahaha.

I'm going to slack off one more day tomorrow, and I really have to start nerding up for my upcoming exam. I'd go crazy if I failed that course because I hate it so much. Retaking it would be such a pain in the ass.

2 comments:

  1. Unlimited free miso soup sounds awesome!! Bring me there nxt time !!!!! <3 aww such a pain to wake up early tmr too T_T but we get to finish this sem in 3 weeks yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha see what I found http://www.littleburgundyshoes.com/ca-eng/women/sandals/leather-thongs/77274069-ingles/70

    and they also have ur sandal! but sold out! so cheap like $40! wahaha

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...