Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, September 3, 2012

Long to short hair

SO...
I had made the decision to chop off my long hair and give short hair a try.

Here's a photo of my current short hair in a super awesome high angle lol:

For those of you who don't follow my blog and have never seen photos of me, here is a photo of what I looked like before... me with my long hair:

It was so long that the longest strands were almost to my butt.

Initially, I was just going to my hairdresser to get a trim because my split ends were out of control and the length was becoming a bit of a nuisance... but I thought... why not try something different. I've never had short hair before...

This was right after the first cut. He tied my hair and cut off the ponytail.

Work in progress...

...And DONE!
Look at this chunk of my hair I said good-bye to!

My hair was just laying on the table like this... it looked creepy. My hairdresser asked if I wanted to take it home LOL.

After my extreme hair change, I had to camwhore... cuz, you know, that's just what you do when you have a change of looks ;) Hahaha.

Doesn't my short hair make me look 500x cooler in my shades? Hahaha! *not really*

Playing with my hair...
 

So yea...
bye long hair, and welcome short hair!

I'm going to be honest and tell you that short hair turns out to be much higher maintenance than long hair. I thought it would be the other way around, but now I have to wake up extra early to wash my hair and blow-dry it so I don't look like a crazy woman =_=.
Aside from maintaining the hair itself, this short hair is also higher maintenance than long hair in that I have to put on make-up if I want to look decent. Without the help of make-up, I look like a boy D=

Nonetheless, I will still embrace my short hair. No more pulling out hairs when I put my bag on my shoulder anymore. No more wiping my hair across food on the table anymore (lol yes that sounds gross I'm sorry).

2 comments:

  1. These are some great tools that i definitely use for SEO work. This is a great list to use in the future..
    Salonsuche

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For sharing this Superb article.I use this Article to show my assignment in college.it is useful For me Great Work. (BLACKWOOD)

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...