Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, July 20, 2012

Review: Oscar Blandi Dry Shampoo


Product: Oscar Blandi Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Price: $25

Long Story:
This was a cute little can of dry shampoo from Sephora. This dry shampoo was quite pricey for the size, but it claims to give your hair volume and that it sprays on clear. After trying on the last dry shampoo (from Bath and Body), the first thing I looked for was the scent. This had a very light "salon" smell. Not overwhelming at all. However, it sprays on quite wet... almost like water. I had to rub the dry shampoo for a much longer time than I expected before it got absorbed (or maybe it just dried up without getting absorbed lol). The plus side is that it really did spray on clear, so no white powdery stuff on my roots. However, the dry shampoo didn't really take away any of my hair's grease, nor did it volumize my hair. In fact, I felt that my hair felt heavier after I applied the shampoo. I'm not sure if the fact that my hair is very thin has anything to do with the results of this dry shampoo, but it clearly did not work out for me. I'm glad they had the tester out so I could try it before buying it because I would be hella disappointed if I had bought this. If you are looking into buying this, I'd advice you to go try the tester first.

Short Story:
Pros:
Sprays on clear.
Good size for travelling.
No overwhelming scent.
Cons:
Did not really take away oil.
Takes a lot of rubbing to get it absorbed.
Did not add volume to hair (as claimed).
Made my hair feel heavy.

Verdict:
Maybe this product just did not work for me, but it may work for you since everyone is different. If you ask me, though, I would definitely tell you to not waste your money on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...