Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, April 27, 2012

Too much food turns into stomach ache...

Another food-filled day!

Breakfast at a close-by restaurant:

A bowl of macaroni, toast, fish cutlet, omelette and a drink... only $38 HKD!

My brother ordered baked pork chop with rice:

Haha. And my auntie's... I forgot to take a picture before she started eating, so here it is in the middle of the eating process hahaha

Later on, they brought me to Kowloon City to eat "tofu flower" =9

Dinner was the best meal today.
We went to a Thai restaurant. Every dish we ordered was super yummy!

This was my favorite dish of the night. Only if it wasn't spicy (then it'd be perfect).

Mango fried rice

Deed-fried shrimp "cake"...

...with cheese inside!!!

Pad Thai

BBQ skewers + chicken wings

The food was so good that I think I over-ate...
I went home with a stomach ache and had to eat Tums lol, but it was worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...