Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Shoes shoes

*ad

Sorry for not updating. I did not have access to a photo-editing program... I took tons of pictures but I haven't edited them yet. I'll post them up as soon as I get a chance to =]

On a separate note...

Check out this site for your shoe-shopping cravings, haha. They don't have super luxurious high end brands like Christian Louboutin, but they do have tons of other high end shoes (like Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Stuart Weitzman, Juicy Couture, Tory Burch...).

While browsing through the site, I saw this pair from Kate Spade that I really liked.


It really caught my eye... but because I have tiny feet, I don't order shoes online; I have to try on the shoes to make sure they fit first since more often than not the shoes are too big for me =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...