Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Smile cafe + Meiji chocolates

Sorry for not being able to come up with a more creative title, but at least it is straight forward and tells you exactly what this post is about XD

There's this little dessert shop called Smile, which sells super pretty frozen yogurt and little dessert cups. As you can see...

They also had these Pocky-looking snacks. We bought a box (which contains one of each flavor) as a gift.

Isn't the packaging so cute?
Even the individual tubes inside have their smiley face logo on them.

And last but not least, I tried their frozen yogurt.
Pretty, no?

Unfortunately, to be very honest, their food looks better than it tastes =(
I'd advice you to buy actual Pocky rather than the ones from this dessert shop... Except the chocolate explosion flavor; That one has candy that pops in your mouth and it is quite interesting, otherwise, the other flavors were all blehhh.

Same goes with the frozen yogurt. Is it pretty? Of course. Does it taste good? It's alright... I've had better.
Maybe my expectations were a little high because they made the products too nice looking lol.


On the way home, there was a sale going on at a snack shop...
They were selling huge boxes of Meiji's Meltykiss chocolates for only $40 HKD! So Jackie and I bought a box each.

Look at how big the boxes of chocolates were @u@


However, once you open it up, there doesn't seem to be so many.

Damnit... I keep getting tricked because of the way things look. I should think twice five times before I decide to purchase anything =_=...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...