Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Tea Buffet @ TST

Headed to TST (Tsim Sha Tsui/尖沙咀) with a desperately hungry tummy for a tea buffet at 柏景餐廳 Café on the Park.

There were so many desserts to choose from... I only took photos of a few of them.





Haha... This one below that looks all messy was my creation.

Each person gets this gigantic bowl of almond tofu bird's nest dessert thing (I should have taken a picture of it). I was practically full after eating that bowl and hardly had room left to eat anything else.

After tea buffet, Jackie and I went to walk about the TST harbor.

It was sunset and the sun was blinding us lol.

Thankfully, it wasn't too hot that the time and we could sit down and enjoy the view without being baked to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...