Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

OPI + Gem Crush

I felt like having glittery nails...

Here, I had one coat of OPI's Passion.

And then I wanted to try this new nail polish I got. It is Big Money from Sally Hansen's Gem Crush nail polish line. I applied Big Money on top of Passion.

This was just one coat of the gem crush polish:
I was surprised at how much glitter one stroke of the brush applied to my nails.

(This pic was taken under indoor lighting)

(And this pic was taken under sunlight.)

Again, photos never show how wonderful the glitter looked in real life.
My nails really looked like they had a layer of crushed gemstones coated on the top haha.

I can't wait to try the other gem crush color I got, which is called Razzle Dazzle =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...