Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Sushi on a hot day

Hot summer weather.
Let's balance it with some cool, Japanese food ;)

Last night (although it didn't feel like night because it was so bright outside), I went to eat at Yokohama with my family for dinner.

Tobiko with egg
Interesting to try, but not worth $2.25.

Philadelphia Roll
Didn't try this cuz it had salmon in it. But my brother said it was good, lol.

Grilled Squid
Overcooked. It tasted burnt and bitter =(

Salmon sashimi
Again, did not try because it is salmon.

Crunch Roll (?)
Forgot if that is the name, but this roll was good.
Love the combination of mango and coconut. You can't go wrong with that XP

Then, I brought them to Timothy's Frozen Yogurt to get dessert.
I forgot to take a picture of our yogurts... I guess I was too eager to eat it, haha.

1 comment:

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...