Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Toronto week =D

I have been waiting to see Toronto for so long... and I finally get to chill with Zhijing after so many years!

Zhijing and I at the street car stop.
The CN Tower =]
Zhijing and Sammy brought me clubbing.
The club was crowded. We could barely move...
The beautiful Niagara Falls =D
The two girls that made my time in Toronto so great.
Thanks for bringing me to different places and showing me around, Zhijing and Sammy ^_^.
Once again, a week's time just flashed by like minutes. I can't believe I'm already flying back to Vancouver tomorrow.
I got so tanned this month. I've been told that I look Philipina and Latina, but not Chinese even once lol.

Anyway... even though I've had a lot of fun. I'm really looking forward to going home, and sleeping in my own, cozy bed X3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...