Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, July 23, 2010

Anime figure hunting

Today was dedicated to helping my brother hunt for some Touhou figures...

Right before I got to the bus stop, my shoe broke. The heel part of my flats just broke off. LOL.
These shoes have been worn for years, though, so I wasn't surprised...

R.I.P, my gold flats
After walking for hours, we went to my grandparents' house.
For some fattening "burn night", we went to eat at a place just downstairs from our apartment.
My auntie ordered this fried shrimp cake for us to try.

It was so good... and greasy... but so good XD
My mission tomorrow... is to buy a new pair of shoes.
*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...