Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shoe hunting

I went shoe-hunting today... since my flats broke and my flip flops are also getting too worn out.
Started my "hunt" by going to eat with my auntie XP

We went to a Japanese fast-food place.

Shoe hunting was successful XD.
I got some really nice shoes! The best part is that there are actually shoes here that are my size, haha. Some of the shoes I got were still a bit big for me though... have to add those shoe insoles.

After the crazy shoe shopping, we went to my grandparents' house for dinner.
And then had some pretty mini cakes for dessert =9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...