Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Blue Florals

Woohoo! The first fashion post ever where the photos are actually legit and not ugly mirror selfies!
I am also going to start redesigning my blog so the layout isn't so fugs. This may mean that I will move to using Wordpress instead... but maybe not... depending on how the theme coding on Blogger makes me hate myself. I also want to come up with a better name for the blog...

Anyway...

This was my outfit last Friday:
I wore a black dress with blue floral prints.


I paired the dress with a pair of teal peep-toe pumps.


The back of the dress is super cute!


Thank you sooo much to my sexy bish, Kristi, for snapping those photos for me.

I mean, just check out this sexy bish 
(If you like her super dope outfit, go check out her blog!)



Hopefully, I will get my blog prettified ASAP and have these legit fashion photos from now on and not just crappy mirror selfies ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...