Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Cool your laptop

*ad

Sorry for not updating, but I have been so busy ever since school started.
It feels like school has only started for a few days, but it has already been weeks... And homework/assignments and readings are starting to pile up.

I like to do my school work on my laptop because I can be anywhere I want... On the couch, on my bed, on the floor... etc.
I am sure everyone who uses a laptop knows how warm the machine gets after a while. Especially if I actually use my "laptop" as a lap-top and have it on my lap, it feels like I can cook en egg on my laps after a couple of hours lol.

How do you guys keep your laptops cool?

My boyfriend puts this plastic comb underneath his laptop so the heat scan escape haha. It looks quite funny and I will update this with a pic of it as soon as I take one XD.
In the winter, because I have such cold hands, he actually asks me to put my hands on the bottom of his laptop to help him cool it. I am not lying - that is how cold I get... I just can't stand the cold at all.

Of course, if you don't have cold hands, and you don't want to use a plastic comb, you can use a legit laptop cooling pad to help keep your laptop from blowing up. The company even has a twitter account if you are interested in knowing more about Meritline.
I saw that they have this pretty pink one XD. And the prices are not unreasonable either... I have never used a cooling pad for my laptop though. Any thoughts on how much it will actually help?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...