Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pastel Spring Nails

Spring is finally here! + I have finally finished all my exams XD
I haven't had time to do my nails at all during finals... I did not even bother shaping them (hence the ugly nails shapes in the photos later), but I just had to paint my nails today because a great friend of mine gave me a set of Essie wedding collection nail polishes as my belated birthday present yesterday. The set has four beautiful pastel colors.

All four colors in the set were so pretty, so I had to put all four colors on my nails:

You can't tell from the photos, but there is a slight shimmer in the colors, making them look even more pretty.

Matching my new nails with the season, I stuck some flower nail stickers on ;)

Sorry, no tutorial for these nails... I didn't take pictures as I painted them because I was unsure about how they'd turn out (but the design is quite simple to figure out anyway).

On a side note, I'll be flying to Hong Kong in two days!
I'll have to pack, pack, pack tomorrow.

For those who are still studying for finals - Wish you guys good luck!! (Since I needed the luck lol X_X)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...