Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, 2012!

*Ad

First of all... HAPPY 2012!
Hope you had a blast during the past year and will have a great start to this new year as well =]

Even during just the past year, styles have come and gone in a flash. It's amazing what fashion does to us... our money, specifically lol.

Anyway, I want to share this site with you guys. It is called StyledOn.
You will need an account, but you can easily connect to the site using facebook or twitter.
The site has some main features such as Blog Love (which features some great fashion bloggers), Community Roundup that brings you in touch with the fashion community, and also Top 10 Editor's Picks.

I do have to say that sometimes I don't like sites that force you to sign up to view their contents. Honestly, if your site is good enough, people will sign up on their own because they want to keep coming back and be a part of the site's community.

On a side note...
My desktop has been fixed! Sadly, it had to be reformatted so everything is gone... which means no Photoshop =( So no pics for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...