Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nail stuff haul

I am so excited to share what I bought today with you guys!

After work, I had a quick browse around the mall and there was a kiosk that sold nail stuff. I knew it existed but never really got the chance to see what was there.
I found some pretty good nail stuff today and they were on sale because of boxing week =]

First... my VERY first set of nail brushes!
Yay! Now I don't have to draw with toothpicks anymore.

I picked out a bunch of glitters and some 3D flowers (which you can't really see from this picture because I did such a bad job taking the photo.)

I also bought a pack of different color hologram flakes!

And finally, I got some blank nails so I can do random designs on.
Hopefully, with these, I'll be making more nail designs and hence more nail tutorials =D

And... on a completely different note...
My brother showed me this app called Coin Dozer and I am super addicted to it now.

Basically, you drop coins and push coins off the table.
I don't know why it is so fun to push coins off the table, but it is.

Hope you all had a great and not-too-exhausting boxing week =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...