Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Rebecca's convocation

It was my dear Rebecca's convocation today.
I had no idea how to drive to her school. Thank god Jackie came along with me, and he went to SFU with me and waited until I got off class >3<

Anyway...
We arrived a bit late because I didn't take into account the horrible traffic jam.

Hope you will enjoy the wine and like the flowers... I purposely avoided buying pink roses and asked for a blue ribbon just for you! Hahaha.
Jackie, me, Lucas, Rebecca =]

Congratulations, my dear other half!
Look how happy you are XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...