Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Randomness day

My day was pretty random today... We just kinda did things spontaneously, which I like XD.

First, going to work.
Like my yellow nails? Haha.

After work, Jackie and I walked around the mall.
We found these super girly glasses. They remind me of Hello Kitty...

Then, Tony asked to go to the night market after dinner. So we did.
We were all really full from dinner and planned on not eating anything when we get to the night market, but it was impossible to resist all the food stands there.

Candied strawberries! Looked cute, but WAYYY too sweet >_<.

Grilled squids!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...