Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Random eating marathon

Instead of skipping class and going outside to enjoy the nice weather, Crystal and I decided to go to class... only to sit there with the rest who came to class, waiting for our prof who didn't show up. Our whole class decided to go home after waiting around 20 minutes or so.

We were playing with her new phone's camera. I love that camera. It makes us look so good.
Flawless skin! Haha.

We went to the Flying Beaver to eat dinner since they were having a special steak night.
The steak was a huge disappointment. It didn't taste fresh at all. I ate about half of it and gave up.
The sides, however, were good.

After dinner, we went to ABC Country to try the desserts there.

Big Brulee Strawberry Cheesecake
Yum yum =]

Chocolate Eruption
Omg... this was delicious. Super chocolatey.
I love it =9

As if having dessert at one place wasn't enough...
we went to Berry Good afterward.

Black Forest Cake

Noir Blanc

Green Tea Chiffon

Then, I went to Moxie's with David and Tony to chill...
and of course, we ordered food...

Oven-Baked Flatbread Spears
These were really good.
I was too full to eat more than one slice though lol

It seems like no matter how many times I tell myself to stop stuffing myself, food still wins in the end.
How can you resist food when it's right in front of you? T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...