Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, July 1, 2011

Hello, nature... and exercise

I went hiking with my group of friends in Lynn Valley...
I knew I was out of shape, but I didn't know how badly I was out of shape until today... This was the most exercise I've gotten in... months? Or maybe even half a year O_O. There were moments where I felt like I was gonna die... just trying to catch my breath, hahaha.

It was well worth my sweat and energy, though.
Lynn Valley was really pretty. It's been such a long time since I've been to any natural scenery.


I wonder if this fruit thing is edible...


We had to refuel, so we went to downtown to eat at Ciao Bella.
Their food was very good, especially for such a reasonable price. The only thing I have to complain about is that the food are almost soaked in olive oil. Too much olive oil.

Carbonara linguine

Risotto

We went for another round of hiking around the North Vancouver lighthouse area.
Then we came back to Richmond to fill our tummies again.

We went to Well Tea... initially we were just there to get a drink and to kill some time while we were waiting for a friend, but ended up eating dinner there as well.

We all ordered the mix and match noodle soup thing.
Compared to the ones at Deer Garden, these were very mediocre. But of course, that is expected.




Phew. What a fun, but super tiring day. I had such a work-out lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...