Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Two Restaurants for One Dinner

Jackie and I wanted to eat Japanese food for dinner after classes.
We wanted to try this Japanese restaurant called Watami. Sadly, after we were seated, the server told us they were closing in half an hour...

So we ordered a couple of rolls:
Dynamite roll, mango california roll, and spider roll.

With our stomachs totally not satisfied, we went to continue our dinner at Manzo.

Ebi mayo

Mentaiko chauhaan
(If I remember correctly)

I forgot what this was called.
We ordered it because Jackie was craving for tuna tartare, but this was nothing close, apparently. (I wouldn't know because I don't eat tuna, or raw fish =P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...