Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, April 1, 2011

Gastown again... Greedy Pig

Haha... back to Gastown again for another round of food tonight.
Initially, I wanted to go to Meat & Bread, but they close early and I didn't know, so we went to the second choice on our list - the Greedy Pig.

I must warn you... I took really bad pictures of our food D=

Pulled pork sandwich. Amazing.

Vegetable pot pie.
I thought the pot pie wasn't that great,
but I liked the side salad that came with it, lol.

So far, the restaurants I've eaten at in Gastown did not disappoint.
Can't wait to try Meat & Bread next ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...