Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, March 18, 2011

Rupert Boston Pizza

We were driving around the mall-ish area in Rupert... where there was a PetSmart, Boston Pizza, PriceSmart... etc.
Jackie and I thought... we haven't been there for a while, so why not go take a look around PetSmart.
We got hungry not too long after and ate at Boston Pizza.

They were having a limited time menu, so we decided to try the items on there.

Jackie ordered a chicken sandwich... I forgot what it was named exactly...

I ordered the cheese ravioli. I also forgot what my dish was named too...

Both of our dishes were really good.
Why don't they put these yummies on their permanent menus? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...