Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Post flight clubbing!

Our flight got delayed by three hours at the Shanghai airport =_=...
after the long wait and the long flight, we finally arrived back in Vancouver in the afternoon.

Came home and napped.
Nothing was better than my bed and my blankets at that moment, haha.
Then, even though I was so tired... I went clubbing...

On the way there, our car's back wheel "popped"... the very amazing guys changed the tire in the cold weather...

We arrived at the club kinda late because of that delay, but at least the line-up wasn't that long by then XD

Sipping her b-day lambo. Go Buddy! =D

Group pics with the great people I had so much fun with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...