Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Time flies in HK

Wow. It's already my last day in Hong Kong today. Time really flies when everyday is just fun and laughter.

I went to chill at Kowloon Tong before dinner time.

I bought Khalil Fong's album there. Finally, I found it. I couldn't find the real one in Vancouver... they were all just ugly fake copies =(

Anyway, then it was back to grandparents' house for dinner.

Hehe. Grandpa with his awesome grandchildren ^_^

To end the yummy dinner, we had cake!

I can't believe we're flying back to Vancouver so soon. We have to head to the airport in hours...
I'm going to miss Hong Kong so much. There's no place like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...