Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Big family dindin

We had a huge family dinner with all our relatives today.
Before going to the dinner, though, our auntie brought us to this mall with those awesome "3-D paintings". It was a weekday so there weren't a lot of people. The paintings were really cool. Hoping to go to the 3D painting museum in Japan someday to see even awesomer ones haha.

Then it was dinner time.
I love having dinner with all my relatives. So lively XD. They ordered this cute dessert at the end.

Pretty, no?

Of course, that little dessert wasn't enough to satisfy us, haha. We went for dessert after the dinner =9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...