Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Repair Pal

*ad

I learned something new...
since I'm not much of a car person, I don't know a lot of the terms or parts of cars. I read about head gasket on repairpal.com and now I know what it is. Lol. It provides a sort of seal for the engines and is actually really important. The site even gives you symptoms and fixes regarding head gaskets, as if you were searching up about your symptoms when you're sick... but this is for your car XD.

They also have rating/comment systems for car models and repair shops.

You get to tell people what you thought about your experiences at certain repair shops, like those ratings you can read about restaurants before you go. Looking through the list of ratings on Los Angeles auto repair, I found so many highly rated repair shops. I think I'm going to use this site next time I need to bring my car to repair or anything.


And, like I said, you can even see ratings for specific car models. I looked up my car model, which is Honda Civic. Pretty decent reviews XD. And if I may say so myself, I don't think the car is bad at all. It's been functioning for over ten years, going on highways and road-trips, and no major problems or anything. Like many of the reviews on the site, I think the car is reliable.


Lastly, I wanna comment on how neat it is that they have an "encyclopedia" for auto stuff XD. You can just look up whatever.


Strangely, I'm not into cars, but I like this site, haha. It's really useful and so easy to navigate around =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...