Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I wish pets never get sick

*ad



Why all the cat photos?
Although one of those darling kitties is not longer here, each one of them has a way to my heart and I just can't help smiling when I see them.

I think pets are geniuses at making their owners feel happy and loved. I thought back to how Muffin got sick, and how sick MaoMao was before too. They always seemed so invincible to me. I'd probably get a cold 50 times and all they get is a sneeze lol.

[Link removed as requested by advertiser]

Abruptly ending this post because I think I am getting sick and I need to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...