Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, February 27, 2012

High-Tea at Fairmont

A little girl time with my dear Rice at the Fairmont hotel =D
We had a very late brunch there. The place was so busy... Surprising because I wouldn't imagine people eating lunch/brunch that late.

My favorite pic of us from that day haha

They had these cute little jars of honey on the side for your tea. I thought it was really cute how small they were lol

And of course, here is our food! =9

This is the bottom, savory tier:

And the top, sweet tier:

I don't know if it was because we were so hungry, but everything was really good. I especially loved the curried-egg, croissants and the scones. Mmm...
I would definitely go back and eat there again, but I think high-tea prices are quite expensive. It's probably one of those things that I will not do more than once a couple months... Otherwise I'd go bankrupt.

Anyway... I'm gonna end the post another camwhore pic of us =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...