Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First hairstyle with my CHI flat iron

As mentioned in my previous post, I have purchased a CHI flat iron.
I spent the last few days just practicing how to curl my hair with the flat iron. Today, I did my first hairstyle with that flat iron.

The flat iron works very well... so well that I think I am going to start doing some hair masks because I feel bad for my hair.

Anyway... I just wanted to show you guys how I styled my hair with the flat iron =]
I know... curling your hair with a flat iron is not anything new, but I felt so proud that my hair turned out better than I expected so I will now force you to look at the pictures:

Curls!


And this is what it looks like on the side:

It was really sunny today and the sunlight made my skin look so bright so you can barely see my scars and eye bags lol. I love you, sunlight.

Do you guys use your flat iron to curl your hair too?
Or do you usually use a curling iron for that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...