Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Simple pink/black nails

Did my nails again because my old ones were getting all chipped and ugly.
I went with something more simple this time and less blingy =P

Pink and black nails =]

Are you ready for another one of my nooby tutorials? Haha.



STEP 1: Paint base color.
I am using OPI Passion as my base color here (3 coats).
Of course, if you don't like pink, substitute the colors.

STEP 2: Paint slanted tip.
Use a darker pink (or another color if you want) and paint diagonally to make a slanted like shown in the picture above.
I am using OPI's "DS Reserve" as my darker pink.

STEP 3: Paint another slanted tip.
Do another slanted tip, but from the other direction.
The top of your nail should look like this now.
(Sorry for the blurred photo. I didn't realize it was blurry until just now.)

STEP 4: Repeat the steps.
Repeat steps 2 and 3 on all your other fingernails.

STEP 5: Paint diagonal line.
Use a thin brush and paint a diagonal line along the bottom of the dark pink in one direction, all the way from one end of your nail to the other.

STEP 6: Another diagonal line.
Repeat step 5, but in the other direction.
You should have an X on your nail.

STEP 7: Repeat.
Repeat steps 5 and 6 on the rest of your nails.
Paint on a top coat and you are done! =]

Hope this tutorial was helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...