Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, May 9, 2011

"That" Restaurant

There is this restaurant that I always drive pass.
It's been there for as long as I can remember, but I've never been inside to try their food. So... today, Jackie and I decided to give "that" restaurant a try.
The place is called ABC Country.

Beer battered onion rings
Although these were not exceptional, they were still the best onion rings I've had so far.

Swiss, bacon & avocado burger
This is really good. The avocado worked really well in the burger.

Salisbury steak & mushrooms
The star of the dish (the Salisbury steak) was actually not that great.
What I really liked were the veggies and the baked potato, haha.

The food was pretty decent, and the prices were very reasonable, too.
I really wanted to try their desserts, but we were too full from our entrees to fit dessert into our tummies... Next time >=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...