Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

M and M's big day

Yesterday:
Meya and Mike's big day!

Congratulations, you two!
Being at their wedding and hearing people's speeches made me feel so emotional. I almost cried and it's not even my big day, haha.
I am so happy for you, Meya <3

The lovely couple

Cute cupcake! XD

Picture with the beautiful bride... finally! Hahaha
She was so busy the entire night

The wedding was super fun to attend. I'm so honored to have been invited to your big day.
Congratulations again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...