Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

The New Bohemian

I was gonna go to UP to return this leather jacket I bought because the fit is too big on me... Unfortunately, the UP location we went to was ending their lease and so they would not accept any exchanges/refunds =(
I still shopped around in there, though... and bought some really cute scarfs XD

At night, Jackie and I went to have dinner at the New Bohemian.

Appetizer plate
 Mussles
 Main dish: Beef, lamb and chicken

To my surprise, the food was quite yummy. The last time I went to the place was late night and they had a different menu... and that menu delivered disappointing foods...

I had such a great time today...
I felt so care-free... but that's not the actual case. I have so much readings to catch up on =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...