Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Work = break outs?


My skin has been getting worse and worse even since I started work... this blurry picture taken with an iphone with my shaky hands is the only decent picture of me recently because it is so blurry you can't see my blemishes T_T. It's only been a couple of days since I've started working... it's like an explosion of break outs in just a few days!

I'm not sure if it's all the dust and debris from work that's causing all the break-outs, or if it's because of the stress of the presence of school and work... or maybe it's a combination of things.

I hope it clears up soon =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...