Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I need my tiny sizes...

I must say that I hate how petite I am when it comes to shopping...
especially when I'm back in Canada now, the clothing sizes and shoe sizes are so hard to find one that fits me nicely. It is actually near to impossible to find shoes that fit me here. Even when I buy shoes in Hong Kong, I still have to add extra insoles so the shoes don't fall off when I walk =(

I really wanted to buy this cardigan and these really beautiful heels today, but it was no surprise to me that they were too big. I guess in a way, it's good... then I save money...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...