Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

LA Disneyland!

Day 4 and 5 of our LA trip.

We spent the last two and a half days in Disneyland.
There was so much to see. It was so pretty =] ... the only thing I didn't like was how they had so little Stitch things in Disneyland. But I guess if there were, I would've spent too much, haha.

This would've been a great pic if my eyes weren't closed T_T
The pretty-ness really amused me.
Venus and I went to check out Toon Town while the boys went to the gift shops.
Of course, we couldn't leave Disneyland without a picture with Mickey XD
Haha... we didn't buy all that. We wanted to...I can't believe the trip has ended already.
It was super fun XD

Time passes by way too quickly when you're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...