Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, January 14, 2013

Turning a blonde

Hey guys! As promised in my last post, here are photos of my new hair color - I now have short blonde hair!
The color turned out to be more yellowy than I wanted, but I am not too disappointed.


LOL now my hair is the same color as the gold hair on Mitten.

The color is closer to what I want in sunlight:

In room lighting, it tends to look more yellowy.
This is what my hair is like on the side in room lighting:

And this is what I look like with lots of liner and color contacts lol

I am pretty happy with how the overall result looks... the only thing I am worried about now is going to always having to deal with roots =(
If the maintenance becomes too high, I may just dye it back to brown because I am lazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...