Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Bridesmaids Dresses

*ad

This post is exactly what the title says...

I have not been to a lot of weddings - only two, to be exact, excluding the ones that I went to when I was a kid... But from watching TV shows and seeing photos of other people's weddings, I noticed that I don't see bridesmaids in black dresses. Both weddings I've gone to, the brides had requested that we do not wear black too.

Hmm... I'm assuming it is a "luck" thing, especially for Chinese people. How unfortunate, because who doesn't look good in a little black dress?

Look at this one:
This dress is so pretty!

Because I have never looked into black bridesmaids dresses (because I never had a quest to search for one), I never realized how flattering they looked haha. I think it would look pretty cool if the bride wore a flashy color standing next to her bridesmaids in their black bridesmaids dresses. The bride would stand out like BAM!, and the bridesmaids would all look super chic and sexy in little black dresses ;D

Anyway... sorry again for the slow updates. I can barely breathe will school assignments piled up to my neck. Once the week is over, I'll have some breathing room again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...