Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Guu'd food

It was my brother's birthday and we went out to eat at Guu =D
I will not be saying much this post... Instead, I will just spam this post with food pictures to make you guys jelly. Hahaha!
(It's actually because I am too lazy to type up paragraphs today, but I still want to share some pics of yummy food with you guys.)

I'll probably come back and edit this post and put in the names of the dishes later on.

Started off with this cute dish.
They even wrote "Guu" with the sauce:










And then we went to eat gelato for dessert.
Onomnomnomnom =9

Happy birthday bro (even though it's past your birthday already)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...