Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Ready for the holidays

Exams are over (or at least for me, they are haha)... which means I can finally start enjoying my holidays!
Well, not really... because of work =(

But nonetheless, my holiday spirit will not be affected!

My friend really liked my snowflake nails I did last time (see tutorial here), so I did hers too... except with a twist. I added snowmen on her thumbs =D

And then, of course, I did my own nails too.
Mine are not holiday-themed, though. I have a Christmas themed nail design thought up in my head but I want to save that design for when it gets closer to Christmas.

Also, to go with my holiday spirit, I bought a pair of gold glittery pumps!
I actually did not intend on buying any new shoes for the holidays but I guess it was fate that I saw a pair of super pretty pumps that fit me - which surprised me since I am a size 4 - 4.5 feet size.

And you can't have holidays without including something fuzzy, right?
So here... I present you... a picture of me in a fuzzy sweater with my fuzzy cat hahaha

I got this sweater a few months back when I was in Hong Kong.
The detail on the back is so cute =]

Sorry I keep saying I will post up a nail tutorial soon but not doing so...
I will get my lazy ass around to doing it soon. I promise! Haha

Are you guys getting into the holiday mood too? ^u^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...