Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Sunday, December 4, 2011

A Little Something on Skin

*Ad

Here is a little something on skin and skin care that I found pretty interesting.
The infographic image is from Tanda Skin Care, which provides products on acne removal, including acne light treatment.

Because the image is quite large, I shrunk it to fit on the page.
Click on it to view it in full size:


It gives some some brief history on skin care history and some fun facts about your skin.
I can't believe people used to use lead to treat their skin O_O...
They even gave you a face toning exercise, which I thought would be fun to try. If you are ready to see me make weird faces, continue to read on haha.

So...
Here is me trying out that face toning exercise.

1. Raise eyebrows as high as you can and then relax them.

2. Twitch your nose from side to side...
which I couldn't really do and had to use my hand to help lol

3. Puff up your cheeks like you're blowing up a balloon and then relax.
(Poking puffy cheek)

4. Open your mouth as wide as you can and stick your tongue out as far as you can for 5 seconds.

Hahahaha. I hope you have enjoyed my faces!
Excuse me for looking so LG. I did not attempt to have my hair nice or dress up for these silly face photos.

Even if my face did not get toned after doing this exercise, it was fun LOL. Imagine someone walking in on your while you are doing this face exercise.

And if you have noticed... Yes, I redid my nails this afternoon.
I'll post a tutorial for it soon... Maybe next post =]
Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...