Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Juicy sale - Cyber Monday

I came across a good sale that is going on right now =D
Juicy Couture is having a 30% off everything on their website!


I wanted these pants and a bag but they were already sold out before I was finished shopping... they were in my cart already! *Cries*
But anyway... Just thought I'd share this with you guys ^_^

They said the sale is only today but they've actually extended it til tomorrow.

P.S.
They have a free shipping for purchases over $100 but it is only for the US =(
I think the extra charge for international shipping is $35 or something like that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Will post about my Black Friday shopping haul soon!

1 comment:

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...