Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Haircut + tag

It's been a really long time since I had a haircut. My bangs were getting so long that it looked like I didn't have bangs anymore... I had to keep clipping them up because they'd keep falling in front of my eyes.
So... I finally got my lazy bum out to get my bangs trimmed today =D

Before
I looked older with this bang-less hairstyle.

After
I look like a LG =_=
Partly, I think it is because my hair dresser wasn't working today, but I desperately needed a haircut, so I just went with another hair dresser. The new hair dresser didn't really get my hair to what I was looking for... He made it super flat on the top and he hairsprayed my bangs like crazy so they looked greasy (you can't tell in this pic because of the low quality harhar).
I'm still pretty satisfied with the cut overall... I just have to tweak it a bit myself to add some volume to it.

What do you guys think?
Do the bangs make me look like I'm some under-age kid who's about to get her ID checked? Lol.

*****************************************************

On another note... I got tagged by Eccentricxcrush (visit her blog) to do this fun tag XD

Rules:
1. Link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the ''Favorite'' questions.
4. Award this to 7 bloggers.





7 Randoms things about myself:
1. I am really petite... I have not yet met one girl in my age range that is more petite than I am D=
2. I love cheese and chocolate.
3. I don't like Apple products but I use an iPhone.
4. I always get hungry in the middle of the night.
5. I get really cranky when I'm cold or hungry.
6. I only use waterproof mascaras.
7. I have a bad habit of biting my lips.

"Favorite" questions:
Name your favorite color: Don't think I have a fave... but I guess I'm really attracted to pink and mustard yellow.

Name your favorite song:
Uh oh. I really don't have one.

Name your favorite dessert:
Creme brulee. Or anything extremely chocolately... like some triple chocolate brownie with fudge sauce and chocolate ice-cream or something like that lol!

What is annoying to you:
People who think they are funny but are not, know-it-alls, show-offs, kids who scream and whine.

When you are upset you:
Cook, eat, game.

Your favorite pet:
I love current cat kitty, Muffin <3. Hoping to get a Samoyed dog in the future =D

Your biggest fear:
Being alone and unloved, or losing everyone I love. Geez... talking about this makes me sad. Next question.

My best feature:
My personality. I've been told I'm tiny, but fierce >=) I guess you either really like me, or you hate me. Because I'm a very straight-forward person and if you do something I don't like, I'd tell it to your face.

Everyday Attitude:
Haha... what I've described above. Usually I'm pretty positive and easy-going, though.

What is perfection:
Perfection is the feeling you get when you go for a delicious dinner, followed by an amazing dessert, and then you cuddle on the couch with your other half and watch TV.

Guilty Pleasure:
Cheese and chocolate. Poutine. Spinach cheese dips. Greasy breakfast food at 3am in the morning.

I tag youuu!:
Rhea Bue
Cominica
Jen Lee
Ching 
Eva
- and anyone who wants to do this tag! =D


This was a fun tag. If you did this tag, leave me a comment, I wanna read your responses too ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...