Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kiwi & Muffin

I was chilling in my room... basically doing nothing. And then my dear meow meow came and sat with me XD

His name is Muffin.
The following are not the best pictures of him lol. (Plus, he didn't want to take pics with me T_T)

Oy! Look at me, fat kitty.

Yay, he is paying attention to me now =D

He looked away and had his really stoned expression.
I thought it was really funny lol

Muffin: "You make fun of me. I leave now."
He sits and waits for me to open the door for him =P

End of my random post =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...