Note

Quick Note: I've stopped using Disqus for my comment platform so all previous comments are gone, but I didn't delete any of your comments. I'm only using the default blogger comment system now.

Monday, August 22, 2011

Mini weekend recap

Let me shrink 3 days into one short blog entry.
My Friday started off with work - a boring, long 9 hour shift. I went to join the potluck party at Herman's house afterwards. I was so tired after work that it didn't take too many drinks to screw me over.

Once again, it was one of those nights where only a couple of pictures are actually postable out of I-don't-know-how-many we took.

Group pic!

JNB ;)

Girlies

Lol I love this silly pic of us

Skipping the time to yesterday night - Sunday night - now...
I went to a coffee place called La Cuisson. I've never been there but it was in a mall that I always go to... How come I've never noticed this place? Lol.

They had very pretty drinks. I can't make comments on the quality of their drinks since I only tried my own drink.

Iced Fruit Tea

Iced Mocha
(I think)

Hot Chocolate

Specialty Mocha

No idea what this was called lol

I woke up today to a gloomy, rainy sky =(
It's like a bad sign that summer is coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me, talk to me =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...